Sunday, May 11, 2008

Who's Vinthan?

Hi there!

My name is Vinthan Asokanathan and this is my 1st year at McGill in Physiology (in the Faculty of Science). I was born in Montreal and I love pretty much every square inch of this city (with exceptions of course). At night, it's like heaven filled with tons of lights and music! I used to go out and enjoy the night time plenty UNTIL university dawned upon me and I am sure it's the same for the most of you! In my spare time, I enjoy keeping active and going to the gym or playing sports or even just running around, lover playing pool and poker (not a gambler!), watching comedies and documentaries and I'm a tech buff! I hope to one day work in the Telecommunications sector. I'm not much of a bookworm unless it's related to technology. I did want to pursue Medical studies but everywhere I look there always signs pointing me towards doing Management as I'm more of a social guy who likes working with others rather than in a lab alone, so I think I'm gonna follow my calling, since Physiology is a killer.

That's all folks! :)

No comments: