Monday, May 12, 2008

A little about Dave

Hey Everyone

My name is David, and I was born in Georgia (the country) and I have moved to Montreal twelve years ago. I am currently beginning my third year in mechanical engineering in McGill this fall. Like my fellow classmate, I agree that mechanical engineering has been rough, but there's always summer to boosts our grades. I am planning on completing my bachelor's degree and continuing with a MBA after graduation and a bit of work experience. My hobbies; hanging with friends, hockey, jogging or exercising, working on projects in engineering, watching movies at work, playing poker, and just about anything that gets me out of the house. My interests; anything that has to do with mechanics or computers. I enjoy traveling and am hoping to be on my way to Israel by the end of June. I also like to try different types of cuisines found in abundance across our great city of Montreal. I have also just recently developed an interest in business and management through a course that I just took this past semester; Engineering Economy.
The most appealing aspect of this course is the extensive interaction between classmates and from what I hear, it just might be one of the most engaging courses in McGill. Like all engineers, I like challenges and I like working on projects because you get to meet new people and work together to accomplish a common goal; needless to say, a rewarding experience. I'm much looking forward to meeting and getting to know everyone.
See you soon.

No comments: