Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hi everbody,

Hello everybody. I am Metin Keles. Actually I am only visitor in this class. I would like to thank Mr. Fahri for the invitation of this blog and class. He is a very kind man. Thanks very much my dear friend.

I am from Turkey, I am a civil engineer minor in construction planning graduated from Istanbul Technical University in 2004. I have been here since April 2008. I like montreal much. The city and mc gill universies are really excited.I worked in Turkey, in Azerbaijan, in Dubai and now I am in Montreal. I am a founder and partner of two companies, one is a local company in education sector , the other one is an international trade consulting company, making business matching between Turkish SME and some europan countries SME's such as German, France and Holland .

I come to Canada because my wife is canadian, she is studying on phsycology at Montreal University.We plan to stay here for some time. During this period I would like to go on my dreams, career change, continue my career on International Trade, therefore i am searching for programs in universities.

I like travelling, making research on internet, doing businesses, meeting with people.

I am glad to meet you all. And I am very happy, feel lucky for being in this class.

hope this course will be a step on your career, dreams, expectations.

Metin

No comments: