Sunday, May 11, 2008

Who I am?

Hi everyone!! My name is Benoit Arsenault and I am 23 years old. I am from Rimouski a city located in the East of the province of Quebec. My parents still live there and I have a sister who is studying at Laval University in Quebec City. I am in Montreal since two years, so I am a U2 in B.Com (major in finance). I am also part of the Redmen hockey team. I am really happy to study at McGill because this university gives me the opportunity to improve myself in a lot of domains. I have interest in finance and everything related to different stock markets, and I also like meeting people from all around the world and open myself to their culture. I love sports thus every day I try to keep myself active in a way. It can be hockey, golf, tennis, gym, bike… on the other hand to get rest and work my mind I read, listen music, watch movie or go on internet. In the future, I would like to be a broker for a firm in the province of Quebec and I hope to be able to travel around the world.

No comments: