Sunday, May 11, 2008

Salutation to Everyone!

Hello Everyone!

My name is Sara, I am second year student and my major is Accounting. I am living in the Eastern Township; I am in Montreal only for the summer because I will start an internship in an accounting firm next week. I really enjoy spending time with my friends and family. I like to work out, to play tennis, to jog and to snowboard during winter time. I also love to travel; I am planning to visit Spain at the end of the summer!

I am only taking one class this summer. I am glad to be taking this Organizational Behaviour class because it is a great opportunity to develop a new way of thinking and to get a better understanding of the 21 century which will be very helpful for our future career.

I hope to be getting to know all of you more!

Sara

No comments: