Monday, May 12, 2008

Introducing Myself

Hey everyone!

My name is David Biggar and I will be one of your fellow classmates for the next month.

A little about me:
Born in Toronto, I moved to Montreal last year to attend McGill and am currently finishing up my second year of studies. My major is General Management (with concentrations still not declared) and I have a minor Philosophy. Although a humanities student at heart, my practical personality leaned me towards business, and my interest here firmly lies in the potential power that organizations can have to make a positive difference in today's globalized world. Oddly enough not only is this the main reason why i'm in business, but it is a central theme of our course! So, to follow from this, I am certainly thrilled to be here and look forward to the remainder of our learning together!

Other interesting facts about me include that I am a twin and live in a family with two sets of twins, I play football for the McGill Redmen, I spend most of my summers at a cottage in central Ontario, and I am a nationally certified and experienced Sailing instructor.

..with that haha, I hope to meet many of you over the next month and I wish everyone all the best in the remainder of the course!

Dave

P.S. apologize for the late post, I was travelling all weekend

No comments: