Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Heather says hello

Hey everyone,
greetings in the wee hours of the morning, my name is Heather Tsang.
I am a U1 management student, majoring in Marketing.
I was born in Toronto, raised in Vancouver, and now I am currently living in a little building next to Concordia... I like to wear McGill sweats to provoke the locals. jk.
I drink lots of tea and laugh loudly though not necessarily at the same time.
And of course I should like to get to know you!

I look forward to all the ideas that we will toss around together, as well as the inspiring thoughts that we will each bring home with us after every class to ponder. I sense there will be challenges ahead which we will struggle with and no doubt overcome, albeit not without effort of course so good luck, work hard and play hard! I hope we all enjoy~

Cheers
HT

No comments: