Tuesday, May 13, 2008

hi everyone, I am wendy

I’m Wenting Jiang, with my English name Wendy. I’m glad to meet you guys in this class and I’m willing to share something about myself with you. I came from a beautiful seaside city Dalian in China. As you all do, I’m now a McGill student with my major in finance and accounting. This is my second year in McGill, I enter this school as an engineering student and stay for that for my first year. After that, I found myself more comfortable with the management major, so I transfer to this faculty. I am an optimistic girl and love to make friends. Singing maybe the loveliest thing I think in my life. The feeling of music is really good. My dream is to be a good manager and live a happy life with many friends. I love to have a free and relaxed environment to study and this course just fit my flavor, as it has no exams! I hope this course would enhance my experience and ability and have a happy summer with you guys. 

No comments: