Sunday, May 11, 2008

something about Ou

Hello everyone:
My name is Ou(pronounced like the letter "O", not the "ou" in french :) ). This is my 3rd year at McGill already and Im graduating next summer, hopefully. I am doing a major in Finance and concentration in Accounting.
I am a chinese girl and moved here in Montreal 4 years ago with my family. Next year after I graduate, I may continue my study in MFE or MFS, probably in the united states, cuz my family is planning to move again to the states.~
Some of my hobbies are piano, saxophone, painting, design and travelling. I also love parties, clubs, shopping and hanging out with friends~
I think this course is amazing and this class is amazing, too~ so I am really looking forward to meeting every of you and hope we will all have a great summer time

No comments: