Monday, May 12, 2008

w e i - j u

My name is Wei-Ju Chen and I am from Taiwan. I was born in Taipei, Taiwan and I moved to Boston when I was two years old. I studied in the United States until I was 7 years old. After that I moved back to Taiwan. I stayed in Taiwan for 4 years until I was 11 years old and came back to Canada to study. I lived in Vancouver for 7 years and after I started studying in McGill I began living in Montreal. I am a student in Microbiology and Immunoloy and next year will be in my third year in McGill. So far I am enjoying McGill very much. In additional to my science major, I hope to obtain a minor in management. During my spare time, I enjoy chatting with friends, reading books, magazines, the news and different people's blogs online, orgami and different arts and crafts.
So far, I am finding management classes very different from science classes. Management classes are much more interactive and the classes are much smaller so there will be a higher chance for everyone to get to know each other. So far, we've only had 3 classes together but I hope too get to know each and every one of you in this class.

your OB classmate, Wei-Ju

No comments: