Sunday, May 11, 2008

Hello. Introducing Myself...

Hello. My name is Chan Sung Kang from Korea. Since it's hard to pronounce, you can call me Jason. This is my 2nd year at Mcgill, and I'm majoring in accounting. I was born in Seoul, and I came here, Canada, 5 years ago. Before coming to Montreal, I was living in Vancouver, and I'm thinking about going back to Vancouber after graduation. Although I've been in Canada for a long time, I still have Asian accent. My hobbies are biking, swimming and listening to music. I can say that I'm pretty honest and sincere (and I like sincere people), but, as you will see, I'm less sociable. From this course, I'm expecting to learn how to be active and how to cooperate with others in doing works. Also, I'm expecting to learn how to think creatively. The course is only for 6 weeks (only 5 weeks remaining from now), but I'm really anticipating great experiences from this course. Nice to meet you all. Thank you.

No comments: