Monday, May 12, 2008

Allô?! Jimmy Chan speaking...

My name…Jimmy Chan

I’m from…Guayaquil, Ecuador

I study…Computer engineering at McGill

I am…Chinese raised in South America.

I like…eating, cooking, snowboarding, watching movies, chatting with friends, philosophy, computers and technology, travelling, 3D graphics and digital imaging, music, guitars, cold and sweet drinks, soccer, learning languages and meeting people, salsa and merengue.

I…came to Canada to pursue my undergraduate studies in engineering two years ago. OB is my first management class which I’m taking as an engineering general complementary course: one of my best decisions in my early life, with the promise of a lifelong learning opportunity. Let’s all challenge ourselves, let’s all pursue our dreams and goals! And, let’s all get to know each other,

Your buddy,

Jimmy Chan

No comments: